In need of ultimate relaxation? Peace in your head and quiet in your body? Not having to think about anything for a while? Book the Listed beauty and yoga package for yourself and your friend, your sister, your colleague, your mother, your neighbour at Hotel de ABDIJ in Dokkum.
At this Listed Ladies Trip a lot has already been arranged for you. The coffee/tea with homemade apple pie will be ready for you. Enjoy your of a Body or Face Treatment by the ladies of Glow. Let yourself be surprised during a 4-course dinner at Restaurant de Waard. Sleep in the best beds. The extensive breakfast is already waiting for you. You will completely relax during a private Hatha, Vinyasa or Yin Yoga lesson given by Attie. This arrangement will make you shine!
About Hotel de ABDIJ and Restaurand de Waard
This hotel breathes the times of yesteryear, but in a modern and luxurious way. Beamed ceilings, natural colours, a beautiful authentic courtyard. The old and new part of Hotel de ABDIJ merge beautifully. Besides the fine rooms, with high ceilings, vistas to the courtyard garden and lovely beds, there is also a restaurant: 'de Waard van Dokkum', where top chef Michael Roest prepares the most delicious dishes with vegetables from his own garden. And don't forget to visit the wine cellar. See the ABDIJ.
What has already been arranged for you
- Welcome with coffee, tea and cake
- Body or Face Treatment of 75 minutes at Glow
- 4-course surprise menu at Restaurant de Waard
- An overnight stay at Hotel de ABDIJ
- Extensive breakfast
- Hatha, Vinyasa or YinYoga moment of 60 minutes with Attie
- Late check-out until 12:00
Cost per person € 270.00
Good to know
- Reservations are possible from Wednesday to Sunday
- Surcharge on Friday and Saturday is € 25 per night
- In the school holidays an extra charge applies
- The surprise menu does not include drinks.
- Cancellation free of charge until the day before arrival
Interested in this Listed Ladies Trip? Then click on this link.
Interested in this Listed Ladies Trip, but still some questions?
Please contact the ABDIJ team, they will be happy to help you.
Phone: 0519 235 500 / Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org